Absolute beginners

By Anonymous - 13/07/2014 20:00 - Spain - Ripollet

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were about to make love for the first time. The moment my bra came off, he started hyperventilating to the point of blacking out. So much for that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 893
You deserved it 5 961

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He was just so over-whelmed. I would take it as a compliment if I were you.

Comments

I can just imagine... "oh boy the breastibules... OMGZ NIPPLEZ!" *wheezing noises get louder and louder* "I CAN'T DO IT GET ME A PAPER BAG". Joking aside, be proud you have a breathtaking pair of bewbs.

If a boyfriend says "OMGZ NIPPLEZ", it should be the last time he sees said nipples.

13, I cringed reading the terminology used...

rylaii 26

You have said that twice. Wasn't really funny the first time.

Poor guy he's probably really embarrassed

weeping_angel_ 13

Oddly enough I have the same reaction when opening a package of Oreos

Wow. I don't think I've ever felt so connected to two complete strangers until now. I'm the exact same.

teashock 5

Yes, that! And sticking a spoon into an unopened bottle of peanut butter. Ahh, it feels like heaven!

That sucks, but hopefully you didn't make him feel badly about it when he came to; he's probably very embarrassed.

Wow you must be "breathtaking" to have accomplished that

What a great story to tell about your first time lol

Get a paper bag for him to breathe in. Then whip those puppies out very slowly. Have the paramedics on standby with the paddles energized for when you show him your woo woo.

Are your boobs so big that you suffocated him with them? Poor guy..