You little knob

By keelah - 27/06/2014 21:57 - United States - Montgomery

Today, my cousin asked me what it's like to be so fat. I chastised him and said that was a rude thing to ask. He apologized, then asked me what it's like to be such a pussy. He didn't stop until he, a 10 year-old kid, had reduced me, a 26 year-old woman, to tears. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 686
You deserved it 8 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's horrible. I'm sorry OP! He needs to learn respect. Hopefully, He isn't such an ass when he gets older!

Comments

Sounds like my brother. He'll insult you until you chase after him with a shoe or you start crying and hell have a smug face after. I try to punish him but I always end up the bad guy lol

Maybe he just doesn't like you. I've seen really polite kids verbally destroy people because they just hated them for some reason.

I don't want to be mean so I mean this in the most respectful way possible in order to follow the rules here. Seriously, you should try loosing some weight. You're obviously sensitive about your weight. There is absolutely no downside to being more healthy. Your entire life gets better! You'll feel better both physically and mentally, improved love life, higher confidence, less self-esteem problems, and so on. No one should ever accept being fat IMO. That just means you have given up and lost the battle. Be the best you can be! Never settle for less than what you deserve! I believe in you OP!

"No one should ever accept being fat" A+, asshole

I can tell that you mean well, but there is nothing in the FML that suggests that OP is actually overweight. Being sensitive about your weight does not mean you have a weight problem. Being called fat hurts no matter how much you weigh.

Why should you be happy with less than what you deserve? Don't give up is what i'm saying. Work hard to achieve good things in life.

Perhaps OP feels best at their current weight - doesn't mean society accepts it. So, OP should start losing weight so everyone else is satisfied with her body? No, how about, **** that.

KatyLarae 13

You should've told his parents what he was saying. I'm sure they wouldn't approve.

Show him how much of a pussy you are and hit him.

That's so sad. Some children really just need a good spanking.

Beat his ass The little shit needs to learn some respect I was spanked as a kid and as a direct result I learned how to not be a ******* douche bag to my betters or equals. Or anyone.

Ask him what it's like to be a retard