By Chubs - 29/03/2009 12:32 - Norway

Today, I was playing with my kid cousin outside. It was warm, so I was wearing my new bikini, and felt pretty good about myself. She suddenly turns to me and asks, "How come your tits are so small when you have such a big belly?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 336
You deserved it 11 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell your cousin she's got the family genes and won't have any better.

Comments

Kids say the darndest things. ;D Though if even a kid notices it, maybe you should do something about it?

greendaygirl999 5

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

woow. anyone who is confident enough to wear a bikini should wear one no matter what body shape she is. jerks who say ppl who are fat can't wear bikinis are jerks. if she's confident enough to wear it then wear it with pride no matter what people say.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

actually, no. despite your brilliant "jerks are jerks" argument, they shouldn't for the same reason you shouldn't fart loudly in a crowded train or piss on other peoples shoes. It's ******* inconsiderate. Just because you're fat and like it that way doesn't mean anyone wants to see your wobbling belly.

M0rt 0

I bet most of the people who gave chocolate chunk comment a thumb down are fat

LOL1204 3

And who are you to tell them they cant? If they have the confidence for it, most likely, they won't care what you have to say about it.

Obviously they do care what people think. Not only adults, but children also. Hence the FML

Pocahontas22_fml 0

Tell your cousin she's got the family genes and won't have any better.

Anonymus101 4

Kids have no self control yet, you shouldn't have been surprised.

No, but seriously, you should get that fixed, girl. That's gross.

Just because you think every single person has to be 110 lbs or under doesn't mean you need to go around saying "OMG you're fat get it fixed"

pippysthename00 0

#4, i was thinking the same thing... most little kids would say "boobies" or something.

pirates_go_yarrr 0