Victim blaming

By whatjusthappened - 06/09/2013 00:46 - United States - Loveland

Spicy
Today, I was asked by my neighbor to stop jogging in our neighborhood because he keeps catching his son whacking off while watching me. His son is 28 years-old and still lives at home. I'm 18. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 817
You deserved it 4 661

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flashback.miss 28

What?! Tell your neighbor that if his son acts like a perverted voyeur then he needs to keep an eye on him. Who does that father think he is telling someone they can't jog in their own neighbourhood?

Judging by how his dad handles situations like this, can't say I'm surprised.

Comments

Yeah, I'm going to need photographic evidence of you to be able to judge this :)...

drshn 22

Everybody here seems to concentrate on the father or pervert son. Look on the bright side, you must be really beautiful. But you Area Still young so stay away from that pervert.

I am among the crowd who supports the father. He informed you of what was going on to prevent things from escalating further. Perhaps he may have tried to discipline his son, but there's no disciplining a 28-year-old man, to be honest. Be glad he warned you, although I do agree that something may have to be done about the son.

I'd flip the creeper off everytime i walked by his house.

Oh well that's not creepy at all. *Sarcasm*

I think the father was just informing OP about what was going on and saying for her to consider a safer route. He though should be talking to his son about it. He should have kicked his son out ages ago.

Your neighbour is a dick. You shouldn't have to stop jogging because of his 23 year old son who can't control himself. He should be focusing on getting his son to behave better rather then getting you to stop exercising. What a dick.

kitttkattt 10

at least your neighbor was nice enough to tell you