Up your game

By Anonymous - 06/05/2009 15:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was giving my friend sex advice when she asked me when was the last time for me. Not only did I lie but I realized that it was in November and the time before that was June. I have had sex less times this year than she has this week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 556
You deserved it 12 074

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fretforyerlatte 0

i guess you're not in much of a position to give her advice then, huh? unless you used to get it on all the time or something.

Why did you lie? And what makes you a sex guru?

Comments

I feel so bad for the people that don't get sex a minimum of three times a day. Anything less is a FML. *eye roll*

skierguy 0

#30 - i read it as having implied "oh no! you're not a ***** like your friend." thats what i thought she had meant to say, but you're right, i shouldn't have jumped to conclusions.

GirlWhoCriedOW 0

#9 doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense to me, while #s 3, 5 and 13 do. Your life really isn't ****** because YOU aren't ****** with a frequency.

Four times this week coming up Friday... and that's only if I don't see my gal Saturday or Sunday. Fml. ;}

Lmao at #3! Serious dude. She's a ***** :)

after five years u will start to notice guys wont like her because she'll have it wrinklier than her grandma, while you will still be fresh and un-used.

Shut Your Speaking Orifice! I'm 20 and I haven't had sex in the last 20 years! Yeah... beat that stupid complaining non contributing Zero.

Death_to_my_life 0

sounds like your friend is a what? HOOKER! LOL be happy that you've seem to have an ounce of respect for yourself, eh?

swodah 0

If that's a problem it can be easily fixed - least here in Finland. BTW does autonomous action count as sex - if it does I'm a hocker too;-) And for you guys that call a person a ***** if she have sex about every day,... there are people that have girl/boy friends or spouses...