Up your game

By Anonymous - 06/05/2009 15:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was giving my friend sex advice when she asked me when was the last time for me. Not only did I lie but I realized that it was in November and the time before that was June. I have had sex less times this year than she has this week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 556
You deserved it 12 074

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fretforyerlatte 0

i guess you're not in much of a position to give her advice then, huh? unless you used to get it on all the time or something.

Why did you lie? And what makes you a sex guru?

Comments

omg a few months! Try Eight Years of your twenties w/ no sex, and not from being in jail, or being unable... just terrible luck and just enough negative characteristics to make even minimally attractive females think they can do better. Choosing not to have sex is one thing. That's at least honorable in a way. Choosing to seek it and being passed over or denied repeatedly is entirely another.

I hate to break it to you, but if the last time was in November, then you haven't had sex at all this year.

seriously...if thats all that matters to u...than ure helpless!!!!!!!!!!1

ur a chick basically if you want it you can get it when ever you want cuz most guys ALWAYS want it

Unless your friend has been doing it with the same person she's a **** and you evidently aren't. You should be proud of yourself for having self control and not screwing everything that walks. My advice? Keep staying away from sex until you are in a meaningful relationship because you will never regret it like your friend will if she's sleeping around.

SARAH_SEXY 0

ah it's ok at least u have sex before unlike me!

shagbark 0

You're a woman. If you want to have sex, go find a man and have sex. Sheesh.