Tough

By prostate - 08/06/2009 13:48 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got prostate examination for the first time. Now I can't decide what's worse, the fact that I got a boner when the doctor inserted his finger, or the fact that my wife told the story to pretty much everybody we know. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 389
You deserved it 7 050

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Brolin 4

Don't worry about the boner too much, lots of guys like the feeling of having their prostate stimulated....it's really pretty normal, most just are too worried cause they think it means they're gay or something

Not **** you life. **** your wife. She's a bitch. ( By the way, I mean not like "have sex with her." I mean like, "dude, screw her."

Comments

Jarlais 0
thuryn 2

I think #101 is onto something. Turnabout is fair play.

that happens to all guys. when the docs finger rubs against ur prostate, thats what happens. its like a natural human response. wow im 14 and i know this. jeez dude, learn something.

Laci_Laine 0

Your wife is a dirty ****. Sorry, but that is just low!

And you just told the whole internet. Good job. P.S. Lots of guys get an erection when they have their prostate examined. It's not the end of the world. Would you rather that or find out you have cancer? Tell your wife to stop acting like a 12 year old. OMG PENIS LOL. She needs to grow the **** up.

Walt_1990 3

Thanks for telling all us grateful FMLer's on here...this is hilarious. Tell your wife she is an ass too lol.

Anon17564 3

It's completely normal, and doesn't mean you're homosexual or anything. If there wasn't the ingrained homophobic reaction to anything involving the back door, life'd be much better. But, while you may be sympathetic to this viewpoint and while you may be aware the prostate can feel very pleasurable, the trouble is you're _expected_ to hate it otherwise you're homosexual, and subject to disapproval and amusement at your expense. People: It's NORMAL, it feels GOOD, it has NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH YOUR SEXUAL ORIENTATION.

SirAwesome 0

man, your wife is a bitch.

gelatinskeleton 0

1. Everyone should shut up about it being his fault for telling his wife. He should be able to be open with her about things like this, be it purely medical information or just him telling her about something that bothered him. It's not his fault that his wife can't keep her trap shut; he probably assumed that his wife would have sense enough not to share such painfully personal information with everyone who would listen. 2. OP, getting an erection during a prostate exam is perfectly normal, no matter the sex of the doctor. Some men are just more sensitive to the stimulation, and that doesn't make you homosexual. If you're old enough to be married, you should know by now that it is not a controllable response. Of course, the same goes for your wife: if she's old enough to be married, she should be familiar with how and why erections occur.