By /(•'_'•)\ - 07/09/2013 16:59 - United States - Ballwin

Today, while working at Subway, I was about to take a guy's order. He quickly held up a hand and asked for someone else to make his sub, because he doesn't like "ugly people" touching his food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 886
You deserved it 3 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when you say, "we don't sell food to assholes."

BreynHope 11

What a dick. I bet you're not ugly. You keep making those subs, girl!

Comments

NosferatuQueen 7

Everybody is beautiful, in their own way ,doesn't matter if it's on the outside or in the inside!!

Nope, some people are ugly both on the inside and the outside, I can verify this...

It absolutely does matter if its on the outside or the inside! Most of us don't choose friends based on outward looks or hang out with people who are hideous on the inside. What we look like on the outside will change, and someday we'll all be wrinkled old prunes. How attractive we are on the inside, we're either blessed with or stuck with for life.

OP, sounds like the guy is just another attention ***** and wanted to make a scene.

Wut u should of said "is that y u came to subway cuz u can't touch ur own food"

tehdarkness 21

What a dick! I hope he gets shingles.

This isn't BurgerKing he can't have it his way!

Douchebag clearly never heard the " do not mess with the people who handle your food" saying. I do not want to know how many gross things he unintentionally ate in his life, but he totally deserves every single bite. Sorry op.

You should of been like "Oh so how do you plan to eat it without touching it?"

youngg_pinkie 1

He's an asshole . Your probably the most beautiful person ever . He was just jealous , trust me haha