By /(•'_'•)\ - 07/09/2013 16:59 - United States - Ballwin

Today, while working at Subway, I was about to take a guy's order. He quickly held up a hand and asked for someone else to make his sub, because he doesn't like "ugly people" touching his food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 886
You deserved it 3 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when you say, "we don't sell food to assholes."

BreynHope 11

What a dick. I bet you're not ugly. You keep making those subs, girl!

Comments

Wow what a dick. Well I won't be surprised if someone ugly murders him in his sleep. Not to mention beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I hope he falls in love with someone that thinks he's ugly. Sorry this happened to you.

Should have channelled your inner soup Nazi. "No sandwich for you! Next!"

abbruzzi67 15

You should have said "that's fine I don't make sandwiches for rude disrespectful dicks"

Smh... People these days.. I can't... Just.. WHY

today, my friend sent me a screen shot of this exact post. de thought it was me because well, I agree

"Really? That's funny. How can you stand to eat the food you make for yourself, then?"

belthazor909 4

I just don't understand why didn't u beat the crap out of that asshole mr.universe !!!

See OP, this is when I would have turned to him and said, "So how are you planning on eating the sub if ugly people can't touch your food?" Sucks that he said that, though. Probably just an asshole. :)

Gingerette 8

How in Jenga does physical beauty have anything to do with sandwich making skills? Men are lucky nowadays to find a girl who'll willingly build a sandwich, so they shouldn't get picky. I'm sorry OP. If I liked subway, I'd eat your sammich.