By /(•'_'•)\ - 07/09/2013 16:59 - United States - Ballwin

Today, while working at Subway, I was about to take a guy's order. He quickly held up a hand and asked for someone else to make his sub, because he doesn't like "ugly people" touching his food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 886
You deserved it 3 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when you say, "we don't sell food to assholes."

BreynHope 11

What a dick. I bet you're not ugly. You keep making those subs, girl!

Comments

what a dick move! kinda like the Abercrombie guy who's butt ugly but says only good looking people can wear his clothes & work in his stores!!!

People like that are what make me like being an introvert. This is why when I'm around people I feel so drained. I hate knowing that there are really people out there who feel the need to say hurtful things like that to others. We all know what it's like to be an imperfect human, so why should we give shit to others about what they do? Empathy is something most of society tends not to have...

darkangel1120 1

thats when you shouldve said "well then you must not make your own food"

If I was the other person working there I would've dragged him right out of the store on his sorry ass

sproutlet 5

You should have replied that it works out well then because you don't like to serve ugly people.

I feel ya, writing this on my way home from a 5 hour shift at subway. Got held up a half an hour late because an elderly couple ordered 17 subs cut in thirds for a funeral. We gave them a discount. Some people are so rude i wish I could kick them out.