By /(•'_'•)\ - 07/09/2013 16:59 - United States - Ballwin

Today, while working at Subway, I was about to take a guy's order. He quickly held up a hand and asked for someone else to make his sub, because he doesn't like "ugly people" touching his food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 886
You deserved it 3 831

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when you say, "we don't sell food to assholes."

BreynHope 11

What a dick. I bet you're not ugly. You keep making those subs, girl!

Comments

If he wouldn't let her make his sandwich, I doubt he would let her do that.

olpally 32

He's probably ugly. Ignore him. And this isn't school... You don't raise your hand to ask for someone else to make a sub, what an idiot.

Response: Then you'll need someone to feed it to you too?

BeautifulChaos27 37

Must be a process when he goes into a restaurant. Having to check out his chefs before he orders. I mean picking a waiter/waitress no problem, they're out in the open, but to check the chefs you gotta be in the back.

Should've told him you don't take orders from prissy bitches.

chocolatefrog28 29

Ignorance should be taken care of, but not if it could effect your job. This jerkwad of a human being will hopefully run into a truckload of karmic bad luck for being so rude to you, OP. Take heart in knowing that you're a better person for not being as painfully stupid as he was.

perdix 29

Tell him it's no use -- he already has ugly soul!

lolita88_fml 27

I'm sure she'd have wanted to but seriously, that would get her fired.

Tell him that the zoo is just across town, and that if he asks really nicely, the zookeepers might let the gorillas make that sandwich for him - as long as he tips well.

Wow op. Jared is a total dick in real life, huh?