By /(•'_'•)\ - 07/09/2013 16:59 - United States - Ballwin

Today, while working at Subway, I was about to take a guy's order. He quickly held up a hand and asked for someone else to make his sub, because he doesn't like "ugly people" touching his food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 886
You deserved it 3 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when you say, "we don't sell food to assholes."

BreynHope 11

What a dick. I bet you're not ugly. You keep making those subs, girl!

Comments

arkin5 4

Since that is not a reasonable enough request (especially if the establishment is busy and can't be bothered with unreasonable requests like that), you should have gave them an ultimatum to either have you make their sandwich or wait for a ridiculous extended amount of time before someone else can help with their rude ass. If they were hungry enough, they might have shut up and let you make the sandwich instead or wait forever for their food.

That ****** better hope Karma doesn't rear it's ugly head (no pun intended) and something tragic occurs disfiguring his ass for life.

graceinsheepwear 33

Give it a rest. Who the **** cares? I am an editor by profession but I am here for fun, not to act like a know-it-all twat over an apostrophe.

MzZombicidal 36

#77, he was only correcting his own comment, not someone else's :)

graceinsheepwear 33

81, you are correct. My bad, and I apologize Evil Little Man. I took it for grammar nazi BS, which there is far too much of on this site. Mea culpa.

JoseIsAdork 31

wow, sorry op! some people are such creeps! hope someone else said something to him because that's just rude as hell what he said to you!!

martin8337 35

Don't worry OP, karma catches up to vain assholes like him.

skinnybyotch 16

Nope not always trust me especially when they're being a douche like that guy sorry you had to deal with such an ass op

No, more often than not the customer is wrong. About 80% of the time the customer is wrong. Mostly because none of them can seem to read properly. The only people who think "the customer is always right" have never worked retail or fast food before. Working in retail for at least a year should be requirement for just living in any first world country in my opinion. In a few years we'd have much nicer and patient customers because they'll know what it's like working in customer service.

kokoroddd 2

Maybe you should take that as a hint?

Maybe OP is a very attractive person and doesn't need to take a hint. Maybe the customer was just an asshole with extremely high standards.

graceinsheepwear 33

Maybe u should shoot yourself you insensitive prick!