By whatnot - 04/08/2011 04:04 - Canada

Spicy
Today, while stuck in traffic on the highway, my 5 year-old in the back seat asked me why the man in the car next to us was pulling on the other man's "peepee". FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 612
You deserved it 3 261

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well son, that's just how some men like to have a good time.

Let's hope your kid doesn't try it out.

Comments

Lol theyre passing time in traffic and using it for their enjoyment. But i do wish that if they continue to do that, they tint their windows. They could get arrested for that.

Weetart 8

Who gives a shit if they get arrested? They know there are consequences to their actions. They should expect to get arrested, but since they are oblivious to their surroundings; we'll just let them get on with their kinky business. At the same time we don't have to pay to watch such entertainment. Ahahaha.

He needed to have a new peepee fitted, and the other guy was a peepee mechanic?

LOL that's the most original explanation I've heard!

The peepee mechanic had to ensure the peepee was secured correctly by tightening his nuts.

He was having a hard time getting his peepee to make some juice, so the peepee mechanic was firing it up.

zyxwvutsrqponmlk_fml 0

Try that again. When the one is pulling the other, it is not called masturbating. Back 2 school...

It's still called masturbating. People just don't use that term very often when it's with another person.

StopDropNRoll 11

I'm just gonna come out and say it. The dude got a handjob!

u learnt how to ********** at school? fun class....

"well son, he's probably thirsty and is trying for a quick milkshake... A vanilla flavored one"

And if this traffic jam holds up, he'll add some chocolate fudge to the mix

This happened to me once in a cinema with my nephew... front row too!