By mazzer - 04/01/2012 02:04 - United Kingdom

Today, my dad had a day off and was 'bored' so he decided to move our entire kitchen into our living room. We now have no running water, no oven that works and the entire house is a bombsite. He has an entire week off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 046
You deserved it 2 266

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Move his shit into the front yard. If he starts complaining? You were "bored"

every1luvsboners 11

He just wants the stuff closer to him so he doesn't have to get his arse up off the couch. No need to worry until he cuts a hole in the floor and starts ******** in it.

Comments

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

A monster truck crashing through the roof.

I think moving the bathroom to the roof would be a good call. What a beautiful view for you... and the neighbours too, come to think of it.

Reminds me of that one Family Guy episode where Peter gets the Petercopter and Hindenpeter and crashes them into Joe's house and yard

kingsley_fml 8

@#8 - That makes me think of Cleveland...no no no no NOOOOOO.

enonymous 8

Time to remodel the garage into a meth lab / sun room.

LiyIa_fml 8

Maybe while you're gone OP, your Dad will turn your room into his man cave. :)

Cutting a hole in the floor to shit in it

Well then he'll have the whole week to put it back together :) I'm sure there was a good reason for moving everything in the first place.

I didn't know you knew #3's dad, mrmisfit.

Move his shit into the front yard. If he starts complaining? You were "bored"

every1luvsboners 11

He just wants the stuff closer to him so he doesn't have to get his arse up off the couch. No need to worry until he cuts a hole in the floor and starts ******** in it.

BeaterOfTheDrums 15
every1luvsboners 11

With your mom, sister, cousin, aunt and grandma. You wanna hear a story?

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

No, boners. Those types of stories are for family reunions only.

And the dad of the year award goes to...

Next up, living room to the bathroom! Then, bathroom to the back yard!

kingsley_fml 8

This is what happens when people watch too much Extreme Makeover...