By Anonymous - 28/12/2012 17:33 - United States

Today, while my girlfriend was playing a game on my phone, an unknown number sent me a nude picture and the words "Miss you, baby." This person's mistake just cost me a black eye, and probably my relationship too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 265
You deserved it 4 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wrong number text eh? Be easy to prove if you have a call history on your phone, show her that

That happened to me once, thankfully boyfriend wasn't there and it was also of a female so if he were there he probably wouldn't have been that mad.

Comments

bugmenotmofo 34

If your girlfriend doesn't trust you, you already have a problem. However, you could show her your phone's address book if number isn't in contact list, you could use it as evidence that you don't know the sender. Still, it is a bit weak evidence, so if she's very jealous, she won't believe you.

It could also be a spam text. Sorry this happened to you, dude.

discolemonadex3 10

I mean, I know it happens. People send texts to wrong numbers all the time. But I'm pretty sure if I was sending naked pictures of myself I would check the number first. Good luck to you sir!

ideasrule 13

History is filled with scandals that arise because people aren't that careful, and jails are filled with people who are even more negligent.

If you like the mistaken one better, send a nude photo back. It's a no brainer.

it's Faith, something remind you it's time to broken up this relationship dude.

Ouch man. Um u better be rich bcause ur girlfriend is gonna get u for this

conqueror57 11

Right, "unknown number" my ass. Even I don't believe you, and I'm not your girlfriend.

If the same thing had happened with my boyfriend's phone, I would give him the chance to prove it. Cheating is unacceptable, but not trusting your partner if you have an honest relationship is pretty bad too.