By Anonymous - 28/12/2012 17:33 - United States

Today, while my girlfriend was playing a game on my phone, an unknown number sent me a nude picture and the words "Miss you, baby." This person's mistake just cost me a black eye, and probably my relationship too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 265
You deserved it 4 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wrong number text eh? Be easy to prove if you have a call history on your phone, show her that

That happened to me once, thankfully boyfriend wasn't there and it was also of a female so if he were there he probably wouldn't have been that mad.

Comments

That strange to send this kind of message to the wrong person. but if your gf doesn't trust you... Well why are you still together ?

I personally wouldn't care about proving innocence after being punched. As far as I'm concerned, whenever your partner hits you, press charges and dump them.

I hope the picture was nice, at least! And losing a girlfriend who abused you without listening to/believing your side (hey, if she'd given you the chance, you could've texted that she had the wrong number and she probably would've confirmed) doesn't seem so bad, honestly.

ORR it could have been a secret admirer!

man it boggles my mind when people text the wrong person. I get it if you text some one be accident that's on your phone but not a complete stranger. any way Im sure if you show your girlfriend that the number sent was one that's nor programed on you puberty she'll forget about. unless she dose not want to listen to reason then your probably better off with out her. best of luck :)

"nor programed on you puberty"...what?

TROLL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL TROLLIN!!!!

_charliebrown_ 3

I dislike how people are hating on the girl. I mean really, she was mad and for a understandable reason. She might just need time to calm down. Clearly she didn't leave him because he said "and probably my relationship" and for all we know, he could be just saying on FML he didn't know who it was. Regardless all you judgemental butts, take into consideration she could have had someone cheat on her several times before, maybe her bf has given her reason to believe he'd take part in something like that. Small minded you are.

bjnono001 20

That still doesn’t give her a right to punch him in the eye.

That's just physically abusive! D: Sure it would suck to think your BF/GF is cheating...but to give them a black eye over it?? Scary. Sounds like he's better off without her. :-/

Adaptions 7

Even if it was not a mistake your Ex wanting you back is not your fault.