By Anonymous - 27/11/2010 14:48 - United States

Spicy
Today, while making love to my boyfriend, my sister called my cell phone. Not wanting to face the consequences of not answering, I had a long conversation with her. My boyfriend kept going. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 278
You deserved it 44 069

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Surely you could've just called her back when you were done? Or answered, said you were busy and would call back later or something along those lines? Next time; turn your phone off. :P

Comments

a_girl_i_know 0

consequences? what kind of consequence will you have by not answering your sister's phone call? will she beat you up? I say you deserved it.

nocanhaz 4

you're* if you're going to creep on her at least get it right

who likes being **** blocked? cuz I dont. woulda done the same thing

u might like men if u liked getting **** blocked. guys don't like getting **** blocked that's just how we are. if you don't mind getting **** blocked then u might wanna find out if ur even straight. bottom line is no one likes getting **** blocked why can't u just finish what is already started.

Because gay guys don't mind being ****-blocked? I fail to see your logic.

ninofrank 0

I agree with 26 why would you get in trouble for not answering your sisters call just tell her you were busy which you were anyway

Maybe the boyfriend though it was hot to be having sex with one sister while the other was listening?

starberries 0

The boyfriends saw his chance to finally have a threesome. Most men wouldn't decline THAT! Oh those terrible consequences of not answering your sisters call...

Your'e an idot. Not only are you an Idiot, you were rude and disrespctful to your boyfriend. Your boyfriend should have dumped your ass on the spot.

You were twisted for even answering, and once a guy is started he is going to finish... one way or another. We can't just stop.

starberries 0

Actually you can just stop. You just don't want to.

''Hon', wait, it hurts.'' ''Calm down babe.'' ''No really, I'm not enjoying this, it's PAINFULL.'' ''We started, I can't stop now.'' ''STOP IT GOD DAMN IT. THE PAIN!!!!! OH MY GOD! IS THAT BLOOD?!?'' ''Shut up, I'm almost done.'' ''HELP! I'M NOT CONSENTING TO THIS! RAPE! RAPE!'' Is that your normal late evening? Because someone might want to call the police.

Are you an idiot? How can you call it rape when you've already consented to sex and have already started? The OP didn't say she was being hurt, just that she wanted to answer her f@cking phone! How ignorant is that? I'm just saying, if you're gonna start it, then damned well finish it and don't be so rude. Why the hell would she have even checked the caller ID in the first place??

I'm not saying that this case was rape at all - clearly it wasn't, but that the idea that a guy "can't just stop" and "once a guy is started he is going to finish... one way or another" is both wrong, and a crap attitude generally. That's usually the argument that is used (and fails) in cases of date rape. I can't be arsed looking up the rules everywhere, but most places I know of, withdrawal of consent even during sex constitutes rape. Feel free to look it up in your own jurisdiction.

Yeah, well I wasn't actually meaning he was going to force himself on her either. What I meant was that if a guy is left sexually frustrated he will usually just finish himself off without her, especially if he is super excited and getting close. It is crappy of her to expect him to just stop.

AH! Now what you said makes a lot more sense, and in a lot less ominous way. That makes a massive difference if you meant 'without her' instead of 'in spite of her'. I apologise if I got the wrong end of the stick.

you have to agree that it did seem rapey. and I hope you meant it the way you explained it, not the way some people assumed you'd meant it.

lifeSRSLYsucks 0

maybe she has a different ringtone for her sister?

notsoluckypup 12

u kno he cud write an FML 4 wat u did to him as well. iv seen quite a bit of those types of FMLs...

Somewhere, snickerdoodles twitches involuntarily.

How much longer do we have to wait for her return? And who's been keeping her Grammar Nazi Throne warm?

We all have Cinn, we all have. Wasn't it like 18 months? I can't remember how long ago that was though.

It was till her 18th birthday, and she was 16 when she had to leave us, but I don't know when her birthday is... Oh well, we'll find out.

23/9/11, or, for the Americans, 9/23/11. I'm not that creepy — well, maybe — it's on her profile.

Not creepy, Boppity, you just did the research none of us bothered to do. But that's less than a year... But that's assuming she'll be back on the minute she's allowed...