By notguilty - 15/08/2009 23:24 - United States

Spicy
Today, while I was watching Miley Cyrus's new music video, I had an itch near my bikini line that I couldn't reach through my jeans. So I unzipped my pants to get to it, and that's when my boyfriend walked in on me with my hands down my pants. He thought I was getting off on the music video. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 459
You deserved it 22 947

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lisimal 7

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! YDI for even looking at that beaver face.

ladycoyote 0

You deserve it for voluntarily watching Miley Cyrus do anything.

Comments

ummmm so what hon. i would think thats hot. anything where you're possibly rubbing your cooch would be sexy to me. I'm betting your bf might have though so too. explore and go for that shit!

philly8608 0

Am I the only one confused that the OP had her hands (as in both of them) down her pants? Must have been a helluva an itch to require two hands to scratch.

UnicornsDoExist 0

Hahaha I don't think anyone noticed!

thereitgo 1

look at it this way OP.. it's just a chance to bring some Miley into the bedroom.

katekappy 0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..enough said. Not HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You know u were...can u have a threesome with a video?

kawa_fml 0
mastory96 0

why is everyone bashing Miley? I LOVE MILEY CYRUS! :D ... URGH! okay, I can't go through with the joke. I'll be right back. I have to go wash my mouth out with soap.

sublime93 0

Miley isn't exactly ugly, what makes her horrible is her acting and of course, Disney. Disney is the death of all potentially good celebrities. And Disney is responsible for such horrendous songs like Ice Cream Freeze, which mangled my eardrums when I first heard it.

deaditegirl 0

YDI for watching a Miley Cyrus video in the first place.