By Anonymous - 03/11/2009 19:49 - United States

Today, while I was driving out of the student parking lot I saw people laughing. Then the old security lady yelled for me to stop. She told me my books were on the top of my car but one had already fallen off. I looked in my rearview mirror and saw all of my school papers flying everywhere. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 016
You deserved it 31 297

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have submitted FML's where I had to clean up used feminine products (NOT my own), the time my own grandmother didn't recognize me and we live in the same city, and time the purse I bought in Bob Marley's house was stolen when I was on the bus ride home from volunteering.. and THIS is what it takes to get on the site? Flying papers?

teebonehead 0

Been there done that I feel for ya !

Comments

that's why you don't put stuff on your roof unless your not stupid... :]

http://christy.ihateyounow.com/index.php?c=viral&m=index&id=b505901f99e128f7f2cc72814492bef2

imjoe615 0

My ex-girlfriend cheated on me and I'm here to get revenge with a little blackmail. http://ihatejade.com/?id=wlmmn1e0vv4yi2sr1fl1aov6g6uzt3

ruben7467 0

really not an FML, just you being stupid .. now if you would hit someone with the BOOKs THEN it becames an FML!

I have submitted FML's where I had to clean up used feminine products (NOT my own), the time my own grandmother didn't recognize me and we live in the same city, and time the purse I bought in Bob Marley's house was stolen when I was on the bus ride home from volunteering.. and THIS is what it takes to get on the site? Flying papers?

My post didn't show up (it was blank once, and once it just wasn't there), and I'm sorry if in a few minutes it shows up like 2 or 3 times (I'm also sorry if it's actually already there and my computer just isn't letting me see it), but here it is again: Did anyone else immediately think of Helga's mom from Hey Arnold, who always lost her belongings by leaving them on the roof of her car and then driving off?

sydefx 0

Ummm no. Seeing how Hey Arnold was gay and like 10 years ago. Loser.

lol i don't remember that! But that show was the shit!! I miss the 90's. lol.

sydefx 0

Typical dumb female operating a vehicle. Give it 10 years and she'll write another FML: "Today, while I was leaving the grocery store, everyone was yelling and waving at me. While on my phone, putting lipstick on and looking at my visor mirror, I realized I left my baby ontop of my car. FML"

All that education and yet she does bone-headed things like this. Clearly you can't fix stupid.