By Anonymous - 03/11/2009 19:49 - United States

Today, while I was driving out of the student parking lot I saw people laughing. Then the old security lady yelled for me to stop. She told me my books were on the top of my car but one had already fallen off. I looked in my rearview mirror and saw all of my school papers flying everywhere. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 016
You deserved it 31 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have submitted FML's where I had to clean up used feminine products (NOT my own), the time my own grandmother didn't recognize me and we live in the same city, and time the purse I bought in Bob Marley's house was stolen when I was on the bus ride home from volunteering.. and THIS is what it takes to get on the site? Flying papers?

teebonehead 0

Been there done that I feel for ya !

Comments

beebs_peace 0

About a week ago they had the same exact thing in Zits (a comic in the newspaper).

That's happened to me. I had to park my car and run out in the middle of a traffic light intersection to get my math book back. Those sh*ts are expensive.

haha i would have done something just like it XD

_awwhellnaw_ 45

This happened to a girl at my uni and I pulled over to help her clean it up. There were papers everywhere and I can just imagine how embarrassing it'd've been for you.

Sorry OP. This happened to my friend when we left college campus on day. She left some books on top of her car, she forgot and I didn't notice. We drove off, saw people waving us down, then saw all the papers behind us. Thankfully they helped us catch them all and she got everything back. FYL, OP. Gotta be more careful. But you're not alone.