By RedLion23 - 03/11/2009 20:08 - United Kingdom

Today, good news! The guitar I have been saving up for, for 5 months, finally arrived. It came inside a beautiful black and white case, and impossible to get into without the key. They didn't pack the key. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 270
You deserved it 2 915

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NotAlwaysFML 0

I doubt your life SUCKS because they forgot to send you a key that opens a guitar you've been saving up for 5 months. Anyone with common sense would call the company and they'll send you the key at no expense. The only thing that sucks is that you just have to be more patient and wait for the key to arrive.

just call them and they will send you one duhh

Comments

cackle 0

FYL for having to wait another week for them send a key! Oh my god, life sucks!! /end sarcasm

I had a friend who suicided for just this reason. It is a big deal. I mean, this is the guitar he had been saving up for, for 5 months.

ruben7467 0

Fake. Pic or it didn't happen.

agree with number 9, no big deal at all... earlier this summer my $1,000 new windsurfing sailboard came beautifully packed and they forgot to pack the fin, so I *gasp* called them and they sent down the missing essential part. No big deal.

never ever buy a guitar without having played it. (thus, don't internet-order it.) YDI for that exact reason.

bandaidface 0

Of the suicide? This is why you make your own comment, dude.

What do you mean by of the suicide? Your comment makes no sense.

whatevaaaa 0

well that's not good news to me.

Quite Obviously the OP is Dr. Farnsworth, but i didn't know he played a guitar.

Dr. Farnsworth would say good news everyone!

lolz dr.farzworth is oldd right now in my head all i can hear is "good news everyone" repeating

bean_dawg 0
HahaYDI 0

That was a good that's what she said.

dudeitsdanny 9

I usually hate when people say "that's what she said", but this one made me laugh.

just call them and they will send you one duhh

YeahCourse 4

Not always, cuz if it didn't technically come with a key they might be trying to gip the guy who knows

A71689 0

Just call the company. DUHHHHHH.

You could probably get it opened without damage at a locksmith's. It'll cost you and the situation sucks, but you're not totally screwed.

sydefx 0

And this is FML why? They forgot to send you the key. Call a locksmith and have them make you a key. Or call them and make them overnight you a key at their expense for not shipping it to you in the first place.

Most lockable guitar cases use the same universal key.

NotAlwaysFML 0

I doubt your life SUCKS because they forgot to send you a key that opens a guitar you've been saving up for 5 months. Anyone with common sense would call the company and they'll send you the key at no expense. The only thing that sucks is that you just have to be more patient and wait for the key to arrive.