By damnbananas - 24/01/2011 20:38 - United States

Today, while at school, I slipped on a wet patch in the hall and fell over, smacking my head against the floor. I laid there for a good five minutes in agonizing pain while people literally walked over me. Not a single person bothered to help me up or ask if I was okay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 632
You deserved it 4 344

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a world 0_o it reminds me of the story of this homeless man who protected a woman from getting mugged, got stabbed and was let dying on the floor by the woman and all the passers-by .....

Welcome to high school! Where nobody cares about you or your feelings.

Comments

perdix 29

They thought you were some desperate out-of-work actor doing some pretentious performance art to grab attention. If you were wearing a hat and it fell off, I'll bet you will find it has some loose change in it.

Welcome to high school! Where nobody cares about you or your feelings.

nero9112 4

That's how life mostly is. We love money, not people.

Now the customer is gonna fly Southwest, Nero. How could you?

That's the USA, people. I love bashing on you guys:)

Those people are dicks. Don't take it personal hun. It's them, not u.

The fact that you know 5 minutes passed means you weren't knocked out-cold. There was nothing YDI for inviting the whole school to a pity party. Furthermore, I laugh at you regarding the fact that NO ONE SHOWED UP.

ryanst 7

Seriously, it sounds like Op was lying there waiting for someone to help, and people saw that they were fine but just wanted some pity.

fthku 13

Oh wow. *Sarcastic pretensious accent* Americans. */Sarcastic pretensious accent*

kss_ga_champ5408 1

sounds like a fat girl. lol. I wouldn't be surprised if you deserved it.

Wow, you must be a hell of a socialite in your school... that sucks. =(

haggered 0