By ValeyFallsAlot - 14/01/2011 14:18

Today, I fell down a flight of stairs. The guy behind me was kind enough to ask if I was okay. He then called his friends over so they could laugh at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 881
You deserved it 2 995

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LightningLadyy 0

What a sweet, caring young man. You should punch him in the face.

godlybacon 5

Comments

godlybacon 5
iSitt 0

his duty as a good samaritan was complete. what he does on his spare time is his business.

Kingdutch 3

At least he cared about your safety first.

LightningLadyy 0

What a sweet, caring young man. You should punch him in the face.

FYL OP. Follow him and push him down a flight of stairs and laugh at him. See how funny he thinks it is then!

UpsidedownKayak 9

It is? Shit, all this time I have been laughing first and then asking if they are ok, and it was wrong? I am so ashamed.

*Wow, that's so (choose one): A) great B) terrible C) Raven D) all of the above *FML auditors seem to have a problem with my rather innocuous comments. So, I figured this is what they are looking for.

Why are you making this "joke" again?

UpsidedownKayak 9

and again and again and again? Is it that hard for you to say something that isn't insulting and won't be modified? Don't give up so easily, Cranium.

sourgirl101 28

Since you weren't seriously hurt, your fall becomes funny. It's not rocket science here. This is why people send money to see those "Jack Ass" movies.

sourgirl101 28

I forgot the "p". I now understand your corny joke.(:

There's a reason public spaces build railings alongside staircases, use it next time genius.