By DUMMIE - 04/03/2010 00:07 - United States

Today, we were working with infant and adult CPR dummies. After practising flawless CPR on the adult dummy, I announced "And that's how you save someone." Then I tripped on the baby dummy and fell. My co-worker stood up and yelled out, "And that's how you kill a baby." FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 639
You deserved it 30 300

Same thing different taste

Comments

FYLDeep 25

As if I didn't know the proper technique to kill a baby.

advent2060 4

pretty funny but not really an fml

nice co-worker, I would love to work with him

Laugh it off and give the man a high five. Problem solved, so quit bitchin' about this trivial little thing.

@#16: Your comment made me laugh, keep up the good work.

Gannon1994 0

@19 I hate people like you who constantly say things aren't an FML. To what extent will make it FML 'worthy' for you? Somebody dying or something along the lines of that? Just shut up and read the next one.

Were you able to save the baby with CPR? Oh and YDI for being a show-off.

Aah_Zombies 0

This sounds more like an MLIA reject turned into an FML. Funny though.

Your co-worker is pretty much a noob at baby-killing.. A small accidental kick will not kill a baby.. And if it did, you'd have a hard time explaining to the authorities what happened.. I'd suggest you tell your co-worker to rethink his baby-killing methods..

I was under the impression that OP was the CPR instructor? In which case "practising flawless CPR" would be her job rather than her "showing off" as some other commenters have said.

hahahahahahahaha DIE ******* BAYBIE, DIE!!!!!!!

ur doing it wrong. to save a baby from drowning all you gotta do is take your foot off it's head

Put your boobs away please. Trust me, no one wants to see that.

Indeed speak for yourself. Are you complaining because you're jealous?

blaaaaakely 0

shut the **** up. at least I don't watch inuyasha. nobody wants to see that, either.

Taylorfacepwns 0
xHabsfanx 0
KYTRwerepyre 0

dont worry I like inyuasha and even though the 'boys' want to look at breasts i agree with you. @blaaakey (couldnt remember how many a's) just go put them on faceboook if you want people to look at them and have a name like "Add me if you want to stare at the top of my breasts" or something shorter

blaaaaakely 0

oh, I see what you did there. as witty as that was, you don't have to be such a prick to people you don't know. you sound sound childish and insecure. and why was boys in quotes? I'd take more offense to what you said if you didn't seem like such a colossal retard. also, nice emo care bear. I should probably take a page from your book and start watching inuyasha and insulting strangers to make me feel better about myself.

blaaaaakely 0

oh, I see what you did there. as witty as that was, you don't have to be such a prick to people you don't know. you sound sound childish and insecure. and why was boys in quotes? I'd take more offense to what you said if you didn't seem like such a colossal retard. also, nice emo care bear. I should probably take a page from your book and start watching inuyasha and insulting strangers to make me feel better about myself.

blaaaaakely 0

oh, I see what you did there. as witty as that was, you don't have to be such a prick to people you don't know. you sound sound childish and insecure. and why was boys in quotes? I'd take more offense to what you said if you didn't seem like such a colossal retard. also, nice emo care bear. I should probably take a page from your book and start watching inuyasha and insulting strangers to make me feel better about myself.

TempestJones 0

@blaaaaaakey: I think it's a nice and classy pic! PS i'm a straight chick.. so it's nit just a perverted thing like the retards think. @Retards being rude: it's not like she's showing nipple you prudish little cotholic reject wannabes! Not do nice being insulted by faceless strangers via the Internet huh?

164 jealousy woes much? Nobody will really get that but oh well.

Oh stfu, my grandmother has shown more cleavage.

iamghostbad 0
thikimo 0

it's hilarious I love mr. bean :3

jeromeco32 0

that doesn't suck... that's just funny

She wasn't showing off. She was the CPR instructor. To teach them she had to show them.

Ancients 8

Screw mlia, if you like it so much, go there and stay away from here.

By "you", your coworker was referring to the baby dummy.

**** THAT SHIT, ******* SHOOT THAT ******.

yeah this is more of a "haha have to be there" kind of funny. not an fml.

still OP felt embarrassed, so it could be an FML.