By DutchOven - 04/07/2009 21:07 - United States

Today, was my wedding. After eating, I had an urge to fart. I let one rip just before my husband and I were called to do the garter dance. He seductively tried to use his teeth to remove the garter and came out from under my dress dry heaving. I dutch ovened my husband in front of everyone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 388
You deserved it 25 950

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kizatt 0

That is like one of the funniest FMLs I've ever read

dandymidori 0

This is hilariously disturbing! Did everyone realize that you did that?

Comments

Awesome.. Farting is totally a natural part of daily life... So is humour, and laughter I think OP, you're a winner! :)

Oh. My God. I literally laughed for ten minutes over this. Freaking hysterical. Heres to a good marriage!

He'd better learn to handle a lot more than that over the years :/

SVelasquez 0

Well then, uh, there's something called "holding it in," isn't there? Or was the urge that damn powerful?

GoodpointAllen 0

Let me explain this in poetic terms; I was at my wedding, Anxiously awaiting my bedding, When started the garter, My evil urge, to it I could not barter, And a great wind I had to send, From my accursed, ever-begging bend, This urge, I could not escape, Heed me now; next time, I will use tape! >;)

MADISAYSYDI 0

Aww fourth of july wedding and haha, this is so hilarious!

Colby_Colbert 0

i bet when the fart mixed w/your pussy stench it made it 10 x's worse you disgusting pig

notFUNNYtoMEass 0
lastminuteperm 0

Don't be so hard on yourself. At least you have a good story to tell. :) The bad memories make the best ones. :) :) :)

FYL and FHL. That sucks. And its a safe bet it was caught on film since the garter dance is one of the best parts to film during a wedding. I'll keep an eye out for this vid on youtube or AFV.

missmarley93 1

omg hahahahahahahaa thats so funnyy!!!!! that totally sucks. fyl and your husbands life lmao but at least yall got married! be happy! :))