By Anonymous - 16/11/2010 19:17 - Israel

Today, was my first day at school. I got kicked out of the class for imitating a monkey. I wasn't imitating a monkey... I was laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 620
You deserved it 5 198

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have flung poo at the teacher as you left the classroom. Now that's imitating a monkey.

Comments

MustangGirL 0

If you wanted a banana..all you had to do was ask.

zp5 4

hahahahaOO-AH-AH! *start scratching your armpits and eating a banana*

Ironically, i've gotten in 3 arguments with people about me not having a reply button on my phone, and people thinking there smart and saying that there is a reply button but there isn't, but im not saying anything bad about you #23( no sarcasm).

Has anyone gotten into an argument with you about "there" versus "they're?"

iWAB02 - See the gray arrow next to every comment? Mmhmm. That's the reply. JUST KIDDING, all of FML had a secret meeting, and we agreed that we would all try to trick you into thinking there's a reply button. Sorry guys, iWAB figured us out. No pullin anything over on you, man!

hey doc. with comments like urs I wish fml made a nobody cares button

Poor zach. Poor, poor zach. You think just because you're 15 I'm going to go easy on you? First, try capitalization. It's fun and easy. Second, try spelling out whole words. You aren't txt messaging ur buds, so it's perfectly acceptable, nay, preferable to spell out "yours" completely. Third, there are innumerable (that means "lots of") people here who care enough to respect the god damned English language. If you don't care to read my comments, then move on, son. There are plenty of "lol u fail" comments that I'm sure you'll find much more agreeable.

text* try spelling out your words before you tell others to.

green_eyes124 0

Wow disco, you really are dumb. But, that's ok, watching Doc demolish and humiliate people like you is what makes this site fun : )

still doc. you should loosen up this is fml not an English exam. so instead of being that annoying grammar Nazi. why don't you have some funny comments? if not stfu

aha if you dumbasses think I actually get embarrassed by the English Language over the Internet... you need to go find a hobbie

really231001 0

disco- it was obviously a spelling mistake. As for Doc, Docs comments are perfectly fine and I enjoy reading them. So if you have a problem with Docs comments why are you reading them to begin with? Is your life that pathetic that you have to read something you don't like. Wow.

You should have flung poo at the teacher as you left the classroom. Now that's imitating a monkey.