By Prinpette - 20/09/2011 21:20 - France

Spicy
Today, to show that he really wanted me to shave myself, my boyfriend pretended to go down on me, but instead of following through, he stuck a wad of gum in my pubic hair and got back up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 335
You deserved it 40 455

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, does everyone forget pubic hair is perfectly natural? If you think it's "gross", you're probably not old enough to touch a ******. Everyone has personal preferences but it's amazing how many people seem to think that it's some unspoken rule for chicks to shave EVERYWHERE.

Comments

briannavengance 2

You guys are ******* stupid. Someone shouldn't have to shave just because someone else doesn't like it. Grow the **** up. Besides, if you shave, you look like a pre-pubescent girl you ******* pedophiles

Damn, all of you ppl are acting like he is Hitler or something. It appears he just has a particularly bad sense of humor. #278 Don't throw around words like demeaning. that's how sexism/race wars get started.Get some perspective.

caligurl50 0

Wtf? That's disgusting that you dont shave.

anncorinnelife 4

Dump him. He shoulda just told you

akichan15 5

maybe it's time you hire the gardener huh?

Shaving is absolutely unnecessary and a completely personal choice and you have no obligation to shave. I'm guessing most people who are claiming that "everyone shaves/should shave" are still adolescent, because nobody really gives a shit about your pubes when you're an adult. Besides, shaved vaginas are typically for ***** or girls with low self esteem who feel like they HAVE to shave. LAAAAME. In my experience, guys who give a crap about your pubes being shaved ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS suck at giving oral. So they're pretty much worthless. Just dump him and move on.

I shave! And 1 I'm not a **** and 2 I don't have a low self esteem I just don't like body hair. Just because a girl shaves doesn't automatically make them a ****.

chels1994 11

oh she doesn't shave boo hoo. I say you should do and shave what You want lol