By stalked - 08/01/2014 20:27 - United States - Boca Raton

Today, to avoid a guy who's been creepily following me around school lately, I ducked into the girl's bathroom. After few minutes, he stuck his head in with his eyes closed and asked if I was done yet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 644
You deserved it 4 794

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RenoTheRhino 30

Tell a teacher or the principal. That could seriously escalate.

Comments

JMichael 25

Uh...that's really creepy. I'd definitely inform someone about it.

Tell a teacher. That is crossing a line.

I agree. Toilet to an adult before your chances of getting rid of him go down the drain. Get to the bottom of it.

Take a knife and when he's fallowing you step behind a corner wait for him to come around it as soon as he dose put the knife to his neck and tell him if he don't stop you will kill him

*following, does I am pretty sure that would get op expelled. She should probably start off by informing the proper authorities.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the result of playing aggressive video games for too long.

OP sounds like a high school student, not a game of thrones character.

RedPillSucks 31

Then OP will get suspended. It would be easier to just report him and not resort to violence.

That would already probably kill him dumbass

Because knives and threats can solve any problem! ~sarcasm~

DKjazz 20

Knives are actually very good a solving problems. They're even better at causing problems!

TallMist 32

#60 Seriously? It's not the video game's fault. It's the person's.

In his mind, you two have been hanging out all week.

Get some OC spray. I've seen that stuff make a grown man go into the fetal position and cry.

I thought it was going to say you went into the boys bathroom instead. but the real ending was so much better!

Or you could just put him in the friend zone.

Once he realized he was in the friend zone I think he chill out

Nope, friendzone won't make him **** off and/or chill out. If anything, it will either make him angry, try harder, or cause physical/mental damage. OP should try to politely tell him to stop, and if that doesn't work- she should try to contact someone who can make him see that what he's doing is unacceptable.

I think a point with talking with admin should help...