Creeped out

By gymgirl - 17/12/2013 23:48 - United States - Grand Prairie

Today, while at the gym, I noticed a creepy-looking guy watching me. When I got up from the equipment, I noticed that he sniffed the seat. I didn't say anything the first time. After he did it the second time, I asked him to stop. He bent down and sniffed it without breaking eye contact. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 371
You deserved it 3 840

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MxAxRxCxO 30

You should have farted on a machine and left him a nice surprise ;)

Let the people who own the gym know about this. Get that creeper banned.

Comments

MxAxRxCxO 30

You should have farted on a machine and left him a nice surprise ;)

To quote a friend of mine... "I'd crawl naked across a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart over a walkie-talkie"

@Zebe you don't need to lie, we all now you quoted it. :S

JMichael 25

Just make sure you eat something that makes you really gassy before you go next time.

Instead of making a statement with an exclamation point, you made it with a period...

FML4ever323 3

No cause then it would backfire. She wold have smelly gym clothes. :D

Most gym clothes are actually washable believe it or not.

Let the people who own the gym know about this. Get that creeper banned.

I work at a gym and this would have definitely been stopped... What kind of gym is this when no one else there even says anything to this dude???

Maybe OP was on one of those TV shows where they go around doing embarrassing shit to people!

hunts19ketchup 23

Yeah, that's definitely something that should be reported. My dad works at a gym and some of the stories he tells me about....This is definitely one of the weirder ones I've heard though

I'm pretty sure I saw this guy's account of the incident on Reddit a month or two ago. If it was the same guy, he definitely got banned and had legal trouble afterwards. His girlfriend broke up with him too.

lmngrl889 14

I'm really not sure how this comment got voted down. Guess people have never seen the show Impractical Jokers

lmngrl889 14

I really don't understand how this was thumbed down. I guess no one has seen the show Impractical Jokers

I can see this happening on Impractical Jokers, it's just the kind of thing they would do.

lmngrl889 14

I don't understand why this comment was voted down. I guess no one has ever watched Impractical Jokers

triple post! that's the first one I have ever seen.

They're posted in the span of a few hours, so it couldn't of been on purpose.

It's creeps like that who make me not go to the gym. Definitely not the fact that I'm lazy...

go at 3am theres literally noone there but the employees

Home gyms are a great idea. No creepy people, have exactly what you need, no one else's sweat/germs, and no one to judge your body in workout clothes.

No. Home gyms are for Rich people, or people who don't know what they're doing. Either. A proper home gym would cost you a pretty big room + at least 2500$. Compared to 20$ a Month for a gym with more machines... Just so you Can be insecure at home? Loss loss situation imo. Face your fears and save the money.

Rainhawk94 27

2500? And that's all you pay. 20 a month will eventually surpass 2500 my friend.

You're not kidding. At my gym, they don't even want to do anything to prevent people from hitting you while you're in the pool and these clowns decide it's okay to beat on you because they're decide to do breaststroke when they get into your lane.

#53- Whenever I work out at home there's usually at least ONE creepy guy there.

Yeah same here it's totally not cuz we are too lazy it's definitely cuz of creepers XD

olpally 32

Get that creep banned. That's just ****** up.

MyUsernameKatie 31

Is that what you do when you see a hot girl stand up? Because that is definitely not right.

hunts19ketchup 23

And #6, you must be a creeper too.

KB616 11

Who cares if she's hot? That's just ******* creepy, period.

Llama_Face89 33

Aside from the creep factor..do you have any idea how many other people have sat on those machines before her?! That's a tall glass of nope...

jaycee1209 5

That must have been very uncomfortable for you OP. bleh sounds horrible if you ask me.

tell the gym owners.. that'll take some weight off your shoulders..

KB616 11

I'd talk to the owners or the manager. That guy could try something.

umakemesic 15

FYL indeed! He now has your scent:0

ViviMage 38

He may be trying to see if you have a .... perfume downstairs. He isn't getting any action. Or he is a dog reincarnated and never learned humans don't butt-sniff. I'd just leave!