By ohtheirony - 22/09/2014 01:27

Today, the man who hit on me in a store and asked for my number showed up on my doorstep to inquire about my couch for sale. With his wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 737
You deserved it 2 789

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least it wasn't to inquire about the used underwear you're selling.

Comments

All these idiots that can't figure out this post. Hurting my brain.

I'm sorry, who had trouble understanding this post? I'm sorry about your sore brain, though

The ones commenting " maybe e wanted a deal on the couch, or, maybe be got married after he hit on you etc etc etc.

#16 I'm sorry, who had trouble understanding this comment ? Oh wait, you.

It's true that being nice can come across as "flirting" to some but how would you explain him asking the OP for her number? That's taking things to a more intimate level.

Also to me, it sounds like two different events not relating to the selling of a couch.

crazytwinsmom 25

I was mainly responding to the being able to tell the difference comment. But, he may have heard she was selling a couch and called to find out where, not mentioning how he had gotten the number from her. You never know. Or, he could be an ass.

IllegalName 8

boys will be boys... not a man if he cant manage to hold on to and not attempt cheating on one one woman

Lil_Red777 21

Boys will be boys, is never a valid excuse. For anything, ever. Unless by that you mean they have a penis, and they are male.

I don't think 19 was actually condoning the behaviour as saying it's a guy thing and there's nothing we can do about it; I'm pretty sure 19 just meant that the guy was acting like a boy and obviously isn't a real man if he feels the need to cheat.

At least you found out that he's married now, not after a few dates or even a relationship.

Ihavegas 22

yeh the price just went bitch. oh why ? im sure hubby here could answer that.

From the sound of it, they had yet to meet each other for the exchange so they didn't know each other yet which makes it awkward

brendejafulable 41

he was only interested in the couch from the beginning.