By Anonymous - 02/12/2009 20:20 - United States

Today, my very good friend ratted me out to my boss because I used the photocopier for personal use. He said he will always be my friend, but "rules are rules." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 267
You deserved it 9 151

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I say key his car and shove a potato in his exhaust pipe. Thatll fix him up extra good.

caligal14 0

I think it depends on what kind of 'personal use' is meant here. I mean, if it was one paper or whatever, yeah that sucks. If it was like a novel, and someone else got yelled at for wasting the papers then I don't think you really have a right to complain here...

Comments

i respect you. i have never gotten to be first. i must learn your wonderful ways of being first so that one day i can reach my life's full potential and piss everyone else off by saying they were first to comment... AS IF NOBODY HAS ******* EYES AND CAN'T SEE THAT YOU DUMB ****!!!

I agree with #132, he is a cocksucker. Don't talk to that bitch for a while. But never rat him out.

I say key his car and shove a potato in his exhaust pipe. Thatll fix him up extra good.

RJB 0

" Will, I rubbed a potatoes over his car and put keys in her exhaust but it did nothing!?"

To 23: "Hilary! You were suppo-...Nevermind." Gotta love Fresh Prince, xD

Depends on how he broke 'em, was it a singel/few page(s), or was it a huge bunt, we'll never know.

expen_dable 0

...really? I really didn't think anyone would actually side with the OP's friend, but one douche out there did. prepare to live a lonely life of 36 cats and yelling "you kids get off my lawn"

Reyo 2

Yes #3, because there has never been anything good to come out of breaking the rules...except for damn near every Revolution to have ever happened...but that's different.

Damn! Theres so many ****** friendless assholes out there. NO way anyone should side with this guys friend, or his boss...Unless the authors tryna ****** start a publishing house using the office copier. **** this so-called friend Id never talk to that piece of shit again. Go beat this bitch's ass...i bet thatll make you feel better. Who the **** here commenting would actively go snitch on their "very good friend"? if you say yes then clearly you dont deserve friends, and are a huge asshole. GO BEAT SOME ASS

I asked your momma "what's for lunch" ...She opened up her legs and said crabs

The__Redneck 7

And using the company's stuff for your own use is exactly like the Revolutionary War, right? Down with The Man!!

You know what they say, if we didn't have rules, we'd be in France!

Just wondering...what did you use the photocopier for personal use? You must be coming in some pretty early hours if you know what I mean ;)

He will always be your friend, but that doesn't mean you will always be his. Tell him that after you say good-bye to the boss's brown-noser.

AGGoddess 2

I think your friend was kind of a jerk, but if it's a rule that your boss is strict about you could have gone to an open library or an internet cafe after work and used the photcopier there.

He is not your friend, he is however a dickturd and your boss is pretty ******* cheap.

caligal14 0

I think it depends on what kind of 'personal use' is meant here. I mean, if it was one paper or whatever, yeah that sucks. If it was like a novel, and someone else got yelled at for wasting the papers then I don't think you really have a right to complain here...