By LarissaT18 - 02/02/2014 16:13 - United States - Reynoldsburg

Today, the highlight of my day was when I figured out that my little brother's toy dump truck could actually dump stuff out. I'm 18. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 577
You deserved it 7 727

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There's nothing wrong with being a child at heart!

Nolimit2217 32

You need a girlfriend, boyfriend or hobby in your life ASAP!

Comments

I agree. I once found two onion rings in my box of French fries and I knew it was going to be a lovely day after that moment!

The best is a small stray chicken finger in your fries. Happened once to me at Rally's.. best day ever.

Well, those thing are pretty amazing. I don't see the FML here.

Whoops, poor choice of words :( (sorry mods!). Just meant to say those toys are pretty awesome.

Sometimes when life gets you down in the dumps, just keep trucking and you'll make it through!

Well to be optimistic, technically the day just started. I hope something way more intriguing comes your way.

Barbies aren't useless, they were wonderful dolls.

It's Super Bowl Sunday go watch the game today and have fun

I feel you OP. I get pretty giddy myself whenever I play with my Red Ryder Carbine Action 200-shot Range Model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing which tells time..

olpally 32

Fish don't like water either op. Lol. Really? Haha

olpally 32

I'm making fun of op because she didn't know that toy dump trucks did that. That's why I said "fish don't like water either." It was an insult to op. Ugh, when I have to explain it, just sounds stupid now.

mrlopez 13
JMichael 25

Hey toy dump trucks are fun! I wish I still had mine.

The only person to blame is yourself. Get out there and make yourself the life you want