By Anonymous - 26/09/2010 08:14 - United Kingdom

Today, the guy I like recommended I buy this computer game. Wanting to impress him, I agreed. Turns out it was a joke. I am now the proud owner of Microsoft Train Simulator 2005, and he can't stop laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 667
You deserved it 37 307

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

lmao, at least you'll be a good train driver?

hate_spoons 0

haha u shouldn't be so gulible

coco_MOO 0

LOL!!! better get your Thomas the train set back out :3

Uh, did anyone else notice that OP is a guy? Awkward...

sheribb 5

just take that shit back and don't try to impress any one ever!

KingDingALing 9

Oh shit...19 is right... :/ Hope there isn't any homophobes out there...

FMLs about girls are usually boring... Most of the time it's self-centred bitches complaining about fishing and not getting complimented. Other times it's a laugh when someone gets scared of a bug and somehow manages to get ztuck under a refrigerator. Usually, Guy FMLs are about money and being rejected, not very interesting. I like the ones with the female drivers or hilarious accidents. If that's what you mean about finding girls on FML.

MissErikaHart 0

the guy u like sounds like a real douche

and that matters how? That is irrelevant to the situation.

I love how it is worth pointing out that OP is homosexual. Either way, YDI for not researching the game beforehand.

quite_bored 9

Well obviously he did that because he knew the fag likes him.

antonio12388 0

Chugga chugga chugga chugga CHOO CHOO! All aboard the rainbow train! Op, if thou wish to become a conductor of love thou must first become a conductor of trains! Train for trains and thou shalt gain!

that1guy1 13

I agree with 59. I always research a game before buying it, at the very least I'll ask a friend about it. Especially if the it's titled " train conducting for dummies"

pinkpillowz 0

if you haven't used it, can't you sell it online? or at least take it back??

mona_is_here 10

Reminded me of when I was 14 or so. Had a crush on a guy who was a fan of Metallica so in order to get closer to him, I pretended I liked the band too. I think, similar thing happened to everyone in their childhood. So no big deal, OP.

EDIT: Wtf, my comment ended up in the wrong place...

pinkpillowz 0

has anyone noticed that op is a guy?

SabrinaEstrella 0

28- You're a big muscle type guy and you're afraid of homosexuals? Yeah you're really manly. -_____-

@#116 What, there are no big muscular gay guys? What does sexual orientation have to do with that?

iknewyouwould 0

@82-i think by that he means that he was there when OP bought it

has anyone noticed you've copied #19's comment?

Oh. That seems really awkward now that u mentioned it

thelittlebeast01 0

idk what that is so it doesn't matter to me!

NoraT_fml 6

nice pic. now if only it was really you.

not even a real pic #10... looks like a graphic from a video game or something.

What are you talking about? Girls do it all the time on this site. Yes, it's annoying and insecure, but it's not new.

jinxthejinx 0

Yeah… hahafylbutydi should have at least chosen a more realistic 'hot guy' photo to use. This one is just too over the top. I didn't think "ooh, this guy is hot!"… I thought "what an insecure puss-face."

FINALLY! I've been waiting for someone to call this fartknocker out on his pic. IMO, it's not attractive or classy for anyone to post such pics, girl or guy. They make you seem, at best, like a ****, at worst, like a desperate faker. That goes for both genders.

doublelover 0

haha I can't stop laughing either thinking that you actually fell for it.

u could just return it and stop talking to the guy

I didn't even realise it was possible to buy that. YDI for trying to impress him with a game purchase, for failing to do a minimum of research, for having no sense of humour or liking a pranking prick. Pick a reason but it boils down to YDI.

perdix 29

Are you sure this guy you like is also gay? If he's not, you're lucky he didn't send you on a wild goose chase to buy that video game, Ms. Fudge-Pack-Man.

Epic... Now where might I find Ms. Fudge Pack-Man?