By Distraught - 01/03/2011 21:08 - Reserved

Today, the day before I was going to move in with my army fiancé, he was told he would be deployed very soon. I can't pay for the apartment without him, and now have to move back in with my parents until he returns from active duty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 067
You deserved it 6 650

Same thing different taste

Top comments

a_girl_i_know 0

when you're an "army wife," minor/major setbacks is what you will have to deal with. It wont be easy.

fromthesuck 8

oh so my job is to get shot? i hope you're not american cause i'd hate to think it's my job to get shot for you

Comments

Battle765 4

It's not his job to get shot it's his job to shoot people just sayin. Don't get married it will end horribly it usually does more so if your already complaining abut money.

Umm if you willingly enter into a job of which the job description is to shoot people, then I think you deserve to get shot. I'm an educated American and I ******* hate war. Killing is wrong no matter who the victim is! There is NO excuse for it. Army wives wanna bitch about it? Go ahead - I'm not gonna read anything after I leave my nice little opinion nugget, so have at it. ;)

4Lonely2Stoner0 0

So your fiancé is about to go on active duty, and the thing your most warried about is paying the rent? What a bitch.

I am also engaged to someone in the army. Your comment is really annoying to me. You knew when you got engaged the lifestyle you may be leading, especially if he is active duty, you can't complain. I STRONGLY agree with some of these posts. You must be really young, you have some serious growing up to do before you get married, if you think its the end of the world living with your parents while your future HUSBAND is over seas. It seriously disgusts me.

MrsFail 0

Im an Army Wife. The Military supports your SPOUSE during deployment, not your fiancé. Don't listen to the people talking shit, they don't know what we go through and they don't know what our husbands go through. Take a deep breath, relax. All you can do at this point is support him and be there when he gets back. I'll pray for you both.

I think the biggest FML is that your partner is going to be deployed soon, not having to move back in with your parents.

babyblue666 1

shit happens. the army is really ****** up so enjoy being in one spot

I know at least one thing about the army: it's there to kill people.

I don't like the general superiority feeling soldiers have about civilians either. They're here for our protection, right?