By copenhagen20 - 05/03/2010 20:21 - United States

Today, I'm seven months into a twelve month deployment. I called my fiancée, and she dumped me. The worst part is that two days ago, I re-enlisted to go to a unit an hour away from her house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 233
You deserved it 2 500

Same thing different taste

Top comments

awww dude this sucks :( ive brothers in the military its not easy being away from loved one.. but if she couldnt wait a year for you she aint worth the rest of your years

Comments

jasonsaied 1

yay I'm near the top!! and yea shoot her

It is vaguely familiar. There must be a lot of bitches out there dumping their servicemen. Why did you have to re-enlist to get an assignment closer to home? Why would you anyway since you'll be home in a few months? Is that why she dumped you? Just curious. FYL and good luck.

FutureSoldier18 0

that sucks but so what that doesn't mean you have to visit her

haha u fool she is riding on a ragheads crock!!!

yeah my uncle is going in to be a field medic wich is one of the worst jobs you can be i hope his wife of a couple months stays faithful to him...

you know. **** you ass hole. you don't know shit and you are probly a fat ass who sucks his own dick and complains about the war but doesn't do anything about it. ****** block head

killerviral 0

bein a medic doesn't suck I love it best job there is

peternorth 0

it doesn't matter if there is a popular war or not. we have no choice on where we go. we go, we fight, we die. our blood gets spilled for ungrateful bitches like you. how about showin a bit of respect. we watch our brothers die in our arms. u think we agree with the war **** no. but we do it cuz we r told to. and because we will take the burden for others. so what i'm trying to say is stfu.

#98 You have not died, you are not watching anyone die, and you are not fighting. All you are doing is bitching on fmylife. You as an american are doing nothing to help anything nor anyone in Iraq, you are are doing nothing more than fueling a spitefull country and a corrupt government. You are holding a burden no one needs to have.

Blue_Coconuts 7

He reenlisted probably so he could have job security, while still being close to her because she wants him home. A lot of soldiers do it. Dear John letters suck.

Dumped you over the phone while you're deployed? What a bitch.

paper_tigers 0

@18 sometimes you can get incentives to re-enlist, be it a money bonus or selection of duty station

aww man that sucks!! I feel for ya, really, I do

wow this could be a good movie, I think I would call it dear john........NAHHHH, nice fake.

Or I suppose you could just mod the guy so I can't respond.

Tell your fellow marines to rape her.

Wow... I woulda... let's not say what I would do...

sugarbabyxoxo 2

awe that does suck.. some people can't handle being away from someone they love though... so I kind of understand.. butt awe.

I'm sure I would experience intense "butt awe" if I was seeing yours...

sugfestive grammar failure ftw. OP, your life sucks and i'm sorry for you.

vansbabe66 0

that sucks **** her. she was prob sleeping around.

PsychoMerk 0

She's ******* someone else ;0

Sad but probably true. It is shamefull how unfaithfull to our service men and women their significant others can be during deployments. Although it does happen on the other side of the ocean as well.