By papersofdivorce - 31/01/2013 17:08 - Peru - Lima

Spicy
Today, thanks to our computer's browser history, I found out that my wife has been searching for local therapists who deal with cases of severe sex addiction. We've only had sex twice since we got married four months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 358
You deserved it 3 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BryanThaMan 14

"Accidentally" leave a browsing history for a divorce attorney ;)

Comments

maybe she is addicted to sex and not you

unlifeoftheparty 10

maybe she's a wackjob and is looking for the therapist for you, because you obviously want sex too ofter. lol!

stepymac 15

May be the Therapy is for her

Mademoiselle_fml 34

Well, there are lots of possibilities. Perhaps she thinks you are the one addicted to sex. Or maybe she can't stop masturbating. Or maybe she's one of those people who have an ****** out of nowhere every 5 minutes or whatever. Or maybe she's a *****, who knows? It's hard to tell, but making assumptions is never wise. Wish you luck OP.

fnyunj 3

If you have sex twice in 4 months, and the other person thinks you're an addict - then they are CLEARLY the one with the mental issues.

Angel_Motooka 5

maybe she's looking for a sex addiction therapists for you..

RedPillSucks 31

@Ashekitty - We're FML tiggers. Jumping to conclusions is what we do best.

Are you sure its sex addiction and not sex dysfunction she is searching? The therapist would likely be the same. FYL for her not talking to you either way. If she were a sex addict and not in recovery I would have think you would have gotten laid a lot since you met her.

She. Must be boning all your mates send me a pic lets be friends