By papersofdivorce - 31/01/2013 17:08 - Peru - Lima

Spicy
Today, thanks to our computer's browser history, I found out that my wife has been searching for local therapists who deal with cases of severe sex addiction. We've only had sex twice since we got married four months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 358
You deserved it 3 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BryanThaMan 14

"Accidentally" leave a browsing history for a divorce attorney ;)

Comments

She probably has a friend with a sex addiction problem, did she tell u that one yet

There's a few possibilities here: 1)she has a really low sex drive and twice in four months is excessive to her so she believes you have an addiction 2)she's the one with the sex addiction and she wants to address it before it leads to infidelity or other issues, if it hasn't already or 3)she may have just been searching for totally random things online for no apparent reason (hey, it happens sometimes). Either way, there's only one solution and that's open communication and working together as a couple to resolve the issue. Good luck op, and get some additional info before you jump the gun. Your life may not be as ****** as you think.

Start supporting her addiction by giving it to her or sign the papers an leave

Maybe she was trying to find one for you if you kept bugging her to have sex and she thought you were obsessed with it. Her being addicted to sex but not having it with her new husband doesn't make very much sense.

Maybe it wasn't for her. May be for someone else.... If for her... Sorry op

Well you need to step up and please your wife. I cant go 2days without it, let alone twice in 4 months.. Unless theres a problem with your manhood. then yeah FYL....