By papersofdivorce - 31/01/2013 17:08 - Peru - Lima

Spicy
Today, thanks to our computer's browser history, I found out that my wife has been searching for local therapists who deal with cases of severe sex addiction. We've only had sex twice since we got married four months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 358
You deserved it 3 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BryanThaMan 14

"Accidentally" leave a browsing history for a divorce attorney ;)

Comments

lorraineald 7

maybe she's researching for a friend that she's concerned about.

I know that pain. I found my wife has been searching for w4w hookups on craigslist all the last few months. pictures and everything.

eaglerob 20

Set up an orgy via the new "casual" Facebook app and e-bite her. That blows, dude. Hope things work out out for you two.

I voted YDI on this one ONLY because I think your jumping to worst conclusion way too fast. she could be looking for someone else or trying to fight her urges already or even think you need it all like what others said. I think you need to have a calm chat with her and see what's really going on.

Maybe you're mis-reading the signs. If she has a low sex drive and you have a higher one, she might be looking for you and hasn't found a way to tell you yet (or maybe this is her way of trying to tell you). I hope for your sake it is as innocent as that. Good luck. I hope she isn't cheating on you.

regardless of the whole search story... Twice, really? FYL big time.

Thru sickness and health...til death do us part...nothing worth having is just given easily. Was she worthy enough to marry but not worthy enough for you to help her through this? Maybe if you find out some of her fantasies you can become her sex addiction. Keep her too tired to go looking for "adventure." Sorry you have to go through this. I hope it works out for you both.

It took me a few reads to get this FML.. Sorry OP. give her a chance to work it out even though bring cheated on isn't fun (if she is) - she is searching for help so obviously she must care somewhat!