Desperate man

By Anonymous - 23/02/2021 17:01

Spicy
Today, I have been married for nearly 16 years. I've not had sex in over three years. My wife spends all hours chatting and gaming online with friends, and when she finally crashes into bed, she just goes to sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 441
You deserved it 216

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Have you tried talking about it? If so and she doesn't want to make an effort to change, maybe it's time to see other people

Talk about it with your wife. If the two of you cannot work it out, and you don’t want to live this way, I recommend divorce. Depending on the state you live in, if you “see other people” and wife becomes upset about that it could cost you plenty in the divorce.

Comments

Have you tried talking about it? If so and she doesn't want to make an effort to change, maybe it's time to see other people

Talk about it with your wife. If the two of you cannot work it out, and you don’t want to live this way, I recommend divorce. Depending on the state you live in, if you “see other people” and wife becomes upset about that it could cost you plenty in the divorce.

She's getting it elsewhere. You ought to do the same. Divorce is a huge waste of money designed to enrich lawyers and the court system.

EVR 8

Yeah and if she catches him, I wonder who wins the case.

Many states have no-fault divorce so it's just a split of marital assets.

OrySoma 11

communicate or just walk in the room with a beat box and lonely island let me freak or workout No one like pudgy ungrounded shit or divorce you figure it out

sounds like your wife has an electronics addiction and that she's a roommate not a wife

mmmmmm no 5

Try having date nights, getting in the mood for sex starts outside the bedroom for many women. Even something as simple as doing some of her household chores for her could be a big turn on for her, perhaps give her a massage. Sounds like you have lost her direct attention, that a mundane life has taken over the romance in your lives. My ex complained that I didn't put out, (one of the reasons he left) his idea raising of eyebrows repeatedly at me to let me know he was in the mood definitely was not the foreplay that he seemed to think it was. She may even have some physical issues going on.... talk to her, date her, show her you love her.

He isn't ENTITLED to his wife having sex with him and contrary to popular belief she may not necessarily be getting it from another man like so many of you loser suggest. 1. There is a chance he is so poor in bed she would rather get herself off. 2. She might not want him to touch her for a reason outside the bedroom. Based on his attitude I'm inclined to believe both are true. If he wants sex he needs to get her in the mood for it. Not just expect it like he probably expects her to do his washing and cook him dinner....

I wonder if it's a coincidence that there were four losers in this thread, and you have four 'thumbs down' on your response. I don't know what you guys are upset about, What Nicole said is true. You should never suggest to anyone that they have an affair while they're married. What kind of advice is that... and does your wife know that's how you feel about marriage?

What a twist! Normally it's the guy who games all day. :D But in all seriousness, I'd definitely have a serious conversation about this relationship and she needs to get her priorities straight.

I'm sorry, OP, but this is on you. If you feel like you're being taken advantage of, then that's on you. Nobody can make you into a door mat without your permission. If you feel like she's spending too much time with other people, instead of you, then that's on you. You're the one that needs to have a conversation with her {not an argument, a conversation} about how you're feeling like the two of you are growing apart. There is something else that is wrong with your relationship, and the lack of sex is a symptom, not the problem itself.

LeahMichelle 6

Kink it up a bit! You never know, she may feel the same and a bit of spice may save you