By papersofdivorce - 31/01/2013 17:08 - Peru - Lima

Spicy
Today, thanks to our computer's browser history, I found out that my wife has been searching for local therapists who deal with cases of severe sex addiction. We've only had sex twice since we got married four months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 358
You deserved it 3 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BryanThaMan 14

"Accidentally" leave a browsing history for a divorce attorney ;)

Comments

I wouldn't jump to fast OP, let her explain her self.

Maybe she hasn't been having sex with you because she's trying to overcome her addiction? I don't know, sounds like it's going to suck for you either way but you should definitely talk to her before jumping to anything

perdix 29

I was going to ask if the browser history showed she was looking for sex online. Then, I remembered she was a woman and using a computer is completely unnecessary. Rawr!

Maybe she's looking for a relative or friend?

"SEX ADDICTION" OP's wife is cheating on him. Learn to infer.

Well your user name says it all. Time to file or get annulled

You know she could be trying to deal with her sex addiction, since you clearly aren't having sex enough. (which would drive a nympho up the wall) Doesn't mean she necessarily cheating...

Laurenlou 24

THANK YOU! Why is OP and everyone else assuming his wife is cheating right away?! There are so many possibilities other than, "She's cheating."

zamkiller03 5

I think she's you not good enough for her or she want you to be there for her..

Sex addiction doesn't automatically make someone cheat, hope you know that. It can make someone crave sex all the time, **********, watch **** etc. Why is everyone here extremely ignorant?

OP, we need more information here. Why on earth have you only had sex twice in the first 4 months of your marriage? Either one of you is asexual and the other one stupid, or your wife is having an affair. You guys should be having sex every day!