By candie - 27/08/2011 02:10 - United States

Today, thanks to my wife's confession, I found out that the 14 year old child I've raised since I was 16 isn't related to me at all. But at least this narrows the real father down to one of three other guys. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 586
You deserved it 4 302

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tell yer wife "life's not a garden, so don't be a hoe" !

Well, if you raised a child for 14 years i would say the blood-relation shouldnt matter.

Comments

I wish I could buy* you a drink. that's what it should have said.

I don't understand how you could deserve this. Sorry bout the kid, Op ):

OP, anyone can be a father, but being a dad is a privilege. You are this child's dad and have been for 14 years. Don't quit now :)

Susieee_Q 9

"Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!" I apologize, someone had to.

I agree with #16's comment, though how keeping the paternity issue quiet while finding the real sperm donor is a head scratcher. What brought this on, paternity test?

nerdlover92596 0

Your wife's a *****, simple as that. Sorry though OP, I'm sure you still love him the same though.

EvilDave 13

OP, leave them both and find a decent woman and have a family of your own. Let her explain to the child how she was a **** and you are not the father and how one of three other guys is. Conversely, you could consider this as justification to date and sleep with whomever you choose.

lulututu 4

I don't know if you have noticed, but you keep getting thumbed down.

Susieee_Q 9

My God. You're not very bright.

thiscrazything 1
Alexisthebestest 16

Oh yea, just leave the ******* bastard behind. The kid doesn't feel betrayed or hurt, right? I mean, for ***** sake, he only just found out that the man he's called dad for the last 14 years doesn't share the same DNA as him. This is all clearly the sons fault for being conceived. He deserves it... Well, this was painful to write. The sarcasm is just overpowering.

rezzel 0

wow, u must b heart broken sorry man