By candie - 27/08/2011 02:10 - United States

Today, thanks to my wife's confession, I found out that the 14 year old child I've raised since I was 16 isn't related to me at all. But at least this narrows the real father down to one of three other guys. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 586
You deserved it 4 302

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tell yer wife "life's not a garden, so don't be a hoe" !

Well, if you raised a child for 14 years i would say the blood-relation shouldnt matter.

Comments

I'm sorry your wife's a liar and a *****. Leave her, you deserve someone better. But your child grew up thinking you were his or her dad and I'm sure he or she loves you alot.. as do you. Continue being a father to your kid. Sometimes being related by blood doesn't mean anything.

bigcrazymike 6

I know it's illegal, but you should be allowed to beat your wife's ass. Legal or not, that's what I would do.

I love how commenters immediately vilify the child's mother. You folks obviously believe that women magically know whose sperm fertilized her egg. It's altogether possible that she honestly believed op was the child's father and only discovered differently recently. Also, how many men she had sex with is irrelevant. Having sex does not make someone a bad person.

However, having sex with 4 different men in a timeframe in which any one of them could be the father does make her a 2-cent *****, which justifies all the rest of the comments. So yes, we will villify the 2-cent ***** tyvm.

You've probably tricked some innocent guy into raising some other dude's kid as his own. The wife IS a ***** and a LIAR. Quit defending nasty skanks .

catharsis5 9

I'm really sorry that you have to cut your childhood short but I admire that you stuck with the baby at a young age. You really don't deserve what your wife did to you.

If it's a hot daughter atleast u can bang her when she's 18

What was your 'turning 18' present? A gang bang with your mother you sicko????

Even if that kid found out he wud still look at you as his real dad....well providing youve been doing a stellar job

You should still love the kid, imagine how confused they feel now :/

14 years 14 years and on the 14th birthday he found out it wasn't his..now I aint saying she a goldigger

You're a good man. Don't change the way you feel about your son because of this. If you feel bad, just imagine how your son must be feeling (or will feel when he finds out). You'll always be his dad :]