By noquiero - 21/06/2012 18:13 - United Kingdom - Peterlee

Today, someone rang my doorbell. The moment I opened the door, a smell not unlike a cascading torrent of rotting flesh and urine hit my nostrils. I stood there for an eternity as a homeless man leaned on my door and desperately tried to convince me to buy an array of scrap metal from him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 024
You deserved it 3 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he's trying to make something of himself.

Comments

Every homeless person knows if you have scrap metal you don't go door to door. You take it to the recycling center and get paid. And no I'm not ripping on homeless people, I'm speaking from experience.

"oh a poor homeless guy just practically desperately begged me for a few bucks at my doorstep, better get on FML"

noisebox 1

In the future I would look first to see who it is and if it is a living zombie don't answer

You poor thing... You had to actually deal with another human being. Oh, the Horror!

Poor bloke :( Hope he managed to sell some of it.

Maybe instead of complaining about how much YOUR life sucks, you should be thankful that you at least have a home, unlike him.

Mademoiselle_fml 34

Oh yes, f your life, because life sucks SO bad when you have to deal with other people trying to sell things to you to stay alive for another day. Just give him a dollar and tell him you don't want the scrap metal, geez...

Why Is this bad for u? I feel worse for the homeless guy!!

Then maybe instead of complaining you should PM him your address so he can buy the homeless guy a bus ticket to your house.