By preggo - 01/08/2011 01:16 - United States

Today, someone asked when my baby was due. I'm not pregnant, but I was so embarrassed to be mistaken for a pregnant lady that I rubbed my tummy and said "December." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 322
You deserved it 15 662

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rico_Mal1116 0

Go with the flow all ways works.

Comments

lyndz_20 8

can't imagine how deeply embarassing that must have been, sorry OP :(

Next time just ask them when their nose job is.

MerrikBarbarian 9

I get asked that by people and I'm not fat at all. just prone to bloat due to medical issues. sucks, but seriously make it awkward for them by informing them you are not pregnant. it's pretty rude for people to assume. if people knew anything they would know fat or bloat looks far different from a pregnant belly.

Thank you! That's what I was going to say. Being pregnant looks nothing like being fat.

iChel413 6

Oh yeah. A pregnant belly is way different then a fat belly. I wouldn't say anything unless I was sure!

I agree! preggo bellies are round and firm. fat bellies are jiggly and have rolls. big difference!

My MIL has a medical issue that makes her bloat... To random people who only see her for a short amount of time, she would look pregnant.

To me pregnant bellies are more round while fat bellies are more oval.

RockstarRN 10

I always wanted to do the opposite. Say I wasn't pregnant and look puzzled when I actually was. People need to keep their mouth shut unless they see the baby making an entrance!

juliaaalove 8

You should have been like " I just had a miscarriage.."

Decembruary? That's what I woulda said. And I would've gone into a whole story of how the baby is addicted to crack already and that I can't afford the baby and my addiction.. Hence why the baby is going up for adoption.

People need to shut up. And if you look preggers then I highly suggest going to the gym and shedding off some pounds. I'm not trying to be rude but it's unhealthy to be overweight, just sayin'

jessesgirl14 16

I agree! If you can't find a good gym then start walking! Being over weight will lead to more serious problems than just looking pregnant...

MerrikBarbarian 9

it's possible to be healthy weight and look pregnant to people. you can have minor bloating and people will ask you, because if you are slim and bloat even a little... your belly looks rounder and people assume. based on the December date she gave I'd assume she's not especially heavy

Fair enough sir/ma'am - I never thought of it like that but now that you mention it I totally agree

MerrikBarbarian 9
NaomiMadison 4

Flaunt your curves girl, just because you have them doesn't make you any less beautiful. :)

^ Obesity is not attractive, please do not take this advice, fat girls.

RebekahBrooke 9

depends on how many 'curves' you have. 2, like a hourglass, or 15. with all the rolls!

62, the chubby chasers think otherwise. Don't like thick girls? Don't date em'. Not everyone has the same taste in women as you do so please don't be such an ignorant **** nugget. :3

yea! please eat too much and get fat because that is soo hot.

Curves are attractive. However, curvy does not mean overweight. Having a nice curvy body doesn't mean looking pregnant.

SamBaBam98 0

u shoulda said I'm not fat I'm fluffy gotta luv Enrique igleseas

NaomiMadison 4

It's Gabriel Iglesias, he's awesome. :)