By scarlett666 - 05/06/2009 02:04 - United Kingdom

Today, on a plane home from Ireland, my husband who was severely hungover, vomitted in a bag before we took off. When he got up to put the bag in the bin the stewardess forced him to sit back down. I had to hold on to a bag full of vomit for a good few minutes whilst my husband was passed out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 951
You deserved it 5 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He vomitted in the bag, not on you. You were at a minor inconvience not an FML

Eros_fml 0

vomit is no fun, either from you or anyone else

Comments

Wow, MAJOR wife points for you. I hope he did something special for you afterwards, or at least that he would do the same thing for you.

jollyjam1 2

#64 your and idiot. OP: FYL because you are married to an idiot who gets drunk the night before a long flight home. An indication of a problem.

HBMAN 0

FYL, but not that big of a deal, regardless.

randomdude1234 0

It's a bag who cares. Don't be such a baby. If your not willing to hold a bag with his barf for a couple minutes maybe it's time to rethink your marriage. I'm sure he would of done the same thing for you.

DeadMansCrack 4

don't mention Ireland next time, that only furthers the stereotype. But sorry, that sucks.

And u both thought it'd be a good idea for him to drink that much before a flight. If u didn't say anything to him than ydi and either way he's a idiot.

ohhsnapp 0

thats nasty. haha my boyfriend is in ireland right noww. :]

Well, who else should? If you're travelling with someone and they're in a state, it's a bit heartless not to look after tham even if it is their fault. And it's in the laminated bag, not going to touch you.

cameraboirzu 0

A few minutes?! Oh the shame!!! Seriously, you think you have things to complain about? Try Vietnam on for size you prick.