By scarlett666 - 05/06/2009 02:04 - United Kingdom

Today, on a plane home from Ireland, my husband who was severely hungover, vomitted in a bag before we took off. When he got up to put the bag in the bin the stewardess forced him to sit back down. I had to hold on to a bag full of vomit for a good few minutes whilst my husband was passed out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 951
You deserved it 5 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He vomitted in the bag, not on you. You were at a minor inconvience not an FML

Eros_fml 0

vomit is no fun, either from you or anyone else

Comments

Sheth108 0

Why do people think it's so bad to drink underage? I'm 13, and I drink, with 7 of my girl/guy friends. And, in High Scholl, 90% of kids drink. So suck my over-sized penis.

"a good few minutes"? thats the lamest thing i've ever heard. i had to hold a very warm and very full bag of vomit on a flight from paris to philadelphia for two hours because the turbulence was so bad that neither i nor any of the stewardesses were allowed to get up. needless to say this incredible everlasting turbulence didn't help my nausea.

Unless he puked on the OUTSIDE of the bag, you need to toughen the hell up. Even then, it's your HUSBAND'S puke. No worse than your baby's poop. If you were puked on by a stranger, that might be something.

DarkMirror 0

lol well it was a flight from Ireland. Doubt your husband was the only one hungover then.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, too much guiness? XD

DarkMirror 0

#64 you're 13 with an "over-sized" penis? Are you drunk right now?

Hey, it comes with the commitment, kay?

OMG!! YOU HAD TO HOLD A BAG!! FOR A FEW MINUTES!! I clicked YDI because there is no "Get The **** Over It" button.

#73, STFU! I think it sucks, not just because you had to hold a warm bag of vomit, but because you had to drag your husband into the airport, deal with him being sick on the plane, and take care of his drunk ass in public. You must really love him, I would have been upset if my SO was drunk the night before our flight. How did you get him past airport security? Haha, cheers.