By Skoff - 23/07/2015 09:44 - Australia - Rydalmere

Today, I went out to inspect the backyard. There are now more than two dozen spiders hanging out and webs crossing from one side of the yard to the other. I have decided to surrender this territory. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 097
You deserved it 2 937

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KeannaLove 32

Well it looks like your only option is to burn it.

Straya spiders. Pretty soon the whole damn place is gonna be one big spider web.

Comments

KeannaLove 32

Well it looks like your only option is to burn it.

Perhaps hairspray and a lighter if you don't want to spend extra money.

krazayman 18

im not sure it was emphasised enough.*clears throat* BURN THAT YARD DOWN!

Naggie_May23 6

She lives in Australia. If she burned the yard, she'd probably cause a brush fire and get in trouble for it. Don't they have insecticide in Australia or is that illegal?

Napalm can't kill that shit. Nukes are your only option.

Damn straight. I suggest doing it from orbit just to be safe.

Na just throw the whole planet into the sun. Can't let a single one of these critters escapes.

I almost said "suck it up" but then I realized OP's from Aussieland. Your backyard is theirs now.

larrena2377 26

I'd like to board the next NOPE train to FUCKTHATville.

Welcome aboard the NOPE train. We hope your traveling experience with us is a pleasant one. We will be departing shortly with stops at SCREWTHIScity, OhHELLNOberg, and our final destination FUCKTHATville.

JMichael 25
TabooSushi 24

First time I've seen an FML with NO YDI votes... Though really, who DOES deserve that?

I bet they say that he deserves it either for the badge or the fact he is too much of a wuss to deal with it/doesn't feel like using money to deal with it.

I think people from countries with only harmless spiders may say YDI. I did think that it was a bit cowardly until I considered it's a country full of spiders who can kill you.

its literally just like 10,000 of those bird eating spiders hanging out in his back yard

Straya spiders. Pretty soon the whole damn place is gonna be one big spider web.

YourOpinionSucks 22

You have to get crafty with those mother *******. They have health bars, and in some cases they even have mana bars.

And your father smelt of elderberries.

I don't get any of these references aside from the first one. Lmao. Can anybody explain?

Monty Python... Holy Grail. I understood those, but not the first one! :)

The only thing I remember from that movie is the flesh-wound bit and the evil bunny. The HP/mana thing is just a gamer reference.

Reminds me of when we would get these huuuge spiders outside our house and my brother would take his BB gun to them..

The apocalypse has truly begun, they've started to take control!

You can't nope much harder than that.

BURN THOSE MOTHAFUKAS bold head style