By rebekah - 03/04/2009 19:39 - United States

Today, my tampon string was hanging from my bathing suit. My boyfriend thought it was a thread hanging from my bikini bottom. He publicly pulled out my tampon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 463 275
You deserved it 77 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The_Cait 0
ohhhhshizzz 0

awuh dude that is freaking messed up, you couldnt tuck it? oh gosh, that mush have been gross and embarrasing. =] pahah, but got me outta my rut.

Comments

i actually laughed so hard at this... your boyfriends a keeper. aha

xiloveyoux3 0

:OOO Lmfaoooo. Wow, i was shocked and laughing so hard when i read this. I would loveeeee to see his reaction when he realized what he did.

Why is everyone assuming it was a new dry tampon? She never says anything about it being painful... and really even a new tampon isn't that bad. And if it was painful to remove, it should have been hard to remove, and virtually impossible to remove with one tug. If anything it was probably just really embarrassing.

baffledking042 0

Pretty sure it wasn't a great day for him, either.

k ewwww gross. he is an idiot. and sucks to be him. and you but it would really suck to be him. hes prob scarred for life

jaxx11 0

#61... she never said that she JUST put the tampon in, you have no idea whether it was dry or not. and if she was swimming, odds are it was wet and couldv'e come out easily. maybe once you take off your diaper and try it, you can put you two-cents in. kthanks.

Your boyfriend isn't the sharpest pencil in the cup, is he? Hopefully other than being overly helpful and somewhat dim-witted, I hope he has other qualities that make up for it.