By whasian - 21/09/2009 16:32 - United States

Today, my soon to be mother-in-law sent me a birthday present. It was a necklace for me to wear at my wedding. The pendant is a well known lesbian symbol. I'm a woman and I'm marrying her son. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 906
You deserved it 3 123

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well known lesbian symbol ? I dont know any lesbian symbols ...

I bet you cry "First!" when you're having sex, too...

Comments

Ow that hurts. Maybe she's sending you a signal. First

I bet you cry "First!" when you're having sex, too...

Yeah, we miss out on all that virus fun and we think Trojans a brand of condoms.

He can't proclaim 'first' during sex... He's done both hands many, many times.

RubixMonkey 0

Who the hell came up with Trogans for the condom. The Trojans let the horse in and the thing that wasn't supposed to get in got in.

I agree. Worst product name ever. Except for Ayds Diet Candy. I am sure that the name Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome was created by the people at Dexatrim. Before we started to hear about AIDS in the early 1980's, there was a diet candy called Ayds. The disease actually helped you lose weight faster, but it also caused death. The candy did not survive.

The horse was needed because of Troy's insurmountable wall.

Tweety122888 0

dude this has been submitted before and it was like 2 months ago op if ur gonna copy someone try one that's little older fyl indeed

Yeah but if the horse is akin to the condom then the soldiers are...

Or maybe she did? We must step aside and ponder.... _____________________ www.myspace.com/rapid99

Well known lesbian symbol ? I dont know any lesbian symbols ...

Oh, how I love having these symbols available on hand. ;D ♀ Too bad there isn't a lesbian one... Yet. In case anyone ever wants it, here's the male one as well. ♂

Klabauterpete 0

OP should have been more specific. But I don't think it's this, because it would be too obvious.

sbarre1 0

LESBIAN SYMBOL: http://rlv.zcache.com/pink_triangle_tshirt-p235181698353325621qmkd_400.jpg

I hope you know her "son" only LOOKS like a guy

xXCrazyPersonXx 0
Oajng 0

Hey, dont get offended! its only a rainbow! Or maybe her "son" hasnt told you yet he is a girl :)

Thinking she had no idea what the symbol was and just thought it was pretty or interesting.

I would think you were gay for your "Apple logo" too, rainbow striped or not. ;)

Oh, Toxi, you just want to think you "converted" me back to straight when you have your way with me.

maybe she knew the story behind the logo....

Yeah, you're right. More of a conquest that way. :) You and your damn Macs. Ugh.

CL41RE 0

how would an apple logo make you gay?

It's a joke, CL41RE. Oh, I'm so sorry I have a running joke/conversation with another user! I guess I'll let you into the loop. I was jokingly disagreeing with him for the sake of argument and fun. I was putting down all Apple products just to disagree. There.

lem0n_fml 0

Seriously, 40? It's a joke, YOU must have a really low self esteem if subtext's comment put you down. and I'm glad I clicked "reply to #40" and FML put my reply on another comment.

She's trying to suggest a threesome. Get with it. Wincest. Whoops, I misread this as "the pedant". Lol.

I'm not sure you know what the word 'pedant' means.