By Anonymous - 19/01/2011 03:08 - Singapore

Spicy
Today, my sister used my mobile phone to call her boyfriend who is married with children. His wife found my number on his phone and thinks that I am my sister. Since then, she has been calling me non-stop, calling me a 'prostitute' each time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 130
You deserved it 5 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If I was in your position, I would have ratted my sister out instantly. Homewrecking ****** are absolutely worthless. I don't care what the situation is, you don't fool around with somebody who is married. You should have gotten a hold of the husband previous to this, actually. In my opinion.

Comments

Can't you just explain? Yes, she might be your sister, but this is her fault, and she can get herself out of it, there's no reason why you should take the blame. Also, why hasn't the woman also found your sister's mobile number? Did she never use her own phone? I suppose it might delete received numbers after so many, but still...

Your sister is pond scum. The next time the woman calls give her your sister's phone and email.

Dibman 3

Come on guys how is it OP's fault, is she her sisters keeper? No I think you'll find her sister is big enough and ugly enough to look after herself. She obviously able to get herself into this position and its out of order to continue allowing you to take the heat for it. She needs to grow up and take responsibility for her actions. She also owes you one massive apology.

The only way I can think that this would be a "YDI" is that she allowed her sister to use her (OP's) phone.

just block the number if u don't wanna rat out ur sis

IneffableLullaby 13

Your sister is a homewrecker. Rat her out and let her deal with the consequences. She deserves it.

hiswifey359 0

dumb ass wife shuld b tlkn shit to her cheating ass hubby!! F.uck H.er L.ife

Coccinelle_fml 15

You people are being really harsh on the sister. There is nothing honorable in sleeping with a married man, for sure, but sometimes you just lack the willpower. That doesn't make you a bad person.

So you're saying that someone who knows doing something is wrong, but really can't resist doing it, might not be a bad person for not following their own morals? Yep, brilliant logic. Well, ok, I suppose you might mean overall, if they never do it again because of the guilt. But it's still not a good choice in life.

So basically what you are saying is that what she is doing is ok because she just couldn't resist? WTF. Having a relationship with a married man WITH children is just bad, there's no way it could be a good thing. :S

Right. It doesn't make you a bad person. It makes you a terrible person. Especially if you know that the person is married, but you just don't care.

Yeah if you don't have the "willpower" don't get married to start with.

it's the husbands responsibility to keep his vows. i'm not aware of any ceremony the sister would have attended promising not to sleep with him.

soldier4life_88 0
CRrawsum 7

Prostitue? Is that all she got?